The Best of Boulder City Information & Rules
Winner's will be announced online at www.bestofbouldercity.com and at our in-person at Spring Jamboree.
|May 6th 2023
|999 Colorado Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
Best of Boulder City Rules & Guidelines
- All nominations are welcomed. Boulder City Chamber Investors enjoy a free listing. Non-members can participate for a nominal fee. We verify all participants via their Business License, social media, registered website, etc.. This rule is excluded for certain non-business-related categories.
- The Best of Boulder City facilitators reserve the right to remove any business that has entered the competition incorrectly or has used marketing materials, badges, language, or behavior that is not in line with the competition. Participants who violate the rules will receive a written warning about the incident.
- If a business is caught “Stuffing Ballots”, which is breaking one of our security measures and submitting multiple ballots with the voting focus on the same business and or businesses. The software automatically flags these incidences and they are scrubbed from the final list. We have a responsibility to the businesses who participate to provide a fair and accurate voting process that ensures that no one abuses the integrity of the online competition.
- Only one vote per category per person. Winners are chosen by people who fill out the online voting ballot. We will track IP addresses, if more than one person wants to vote within your household, they may not use the same computer, tablet, and phone, or shared network.
- All voting entries must have complete information or the votes will not be counted. By participating in the Best of Boulder City you grant us permission to use your business name, likeness, and or image for use in our marketing and promotional materials related to the competition and/or party. All Best of Boulder City competition results are held private by the Boulder City Chamber of Commerce.
- Winners of The Best of Boulder City will be announced at the Spring Jamboree at 12 pm on Saturday, May 6, 2023. Winners will receive an award and bragging rights.
- The goal of the Best of Boulder City is to create awareness for all the great businesses we have in Boulder City. We want the competition to be fun for all who participate.